The objective is to construct a quartet of automatic programmale machine tools that work together to cut specified shapes out of florist foam. The latest version of the Description, Rules and Procedures document is authorative and stipulates the rules of the challenge, permitted materials and specific prohibitions.
- Wear closed-toe footwear at all times
- Complete the lab induction before starting work
- Keep the lab clean
- Respect the provided tools
- Do not eat or sleep in the lab
- Space is at a premium - please be considerate of those around you
You must complete the project risk assessment online. Please observe the following rules when working with the gimbal outside the lab: - You must wear rubber-soled, closed footwear - Do not sit/stand/lean on the hand rails - Do not use tools or assemble items while standing on the Hawken catwalks - Do not eat the tiny trees