The objective is to construct a cargo handling system and rail network to deliver cargo containers from their origin to their destination freigth yards. The latest version of the Description, Rules and Procedures document is authorative and stipulates the rules of the challenge, permitted materials and specific prohibitions.
- Wear closed-toe footwear at all times
- Complete the lab induction before starting work
- Keep the lab clean
- Respect the provided tools
- Do not eat or sleep in the lab
- Space is at a premium - please be considerate of those around you
Occupational Health and Safety
You must complete the project risk assessment online. Please observe the following rules when working with the gimbal outside the lab:
- You must wear rubber-soled, closed footwear
- Do not sit/stand/lean on the hand rails
- Do not use tools or assemble items while standing on the Hawken catwalks
- Do not eat the tiny trees
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY LAB RULES AND OH&S REQUIREMENTS WILL RESULT
IN EJECTION FROM THE LAB, THEN TERMINATION OF ACCESS.