Rules and Regulations
The objective is to construct a submarine salvage system that allows a deep water wreck to be brought to the surface, intact. The latest version of the Description, Rules and Procedures document is authorative and stipulates the rules of the challenge, permitted materials and specific prohibitions.
- Wear closed-toe footwear at all times
- Complete the lab induction before starting work
- Keep the lab clean
- Respect the provided tools
- Do not eat or sleep in the lab
- Space is at a premium - please be considerate of those around you
Occupational Health and Safety
You must complete the project risk assessment online. You may not operate the testing tank; a tutor must work it for you. Please observe the following rules when working around the tank:
- You must wear rubber-soled, closed footwear
- Do not sit/stand/lean on the testing tank
- Do not lean against the railing or supports
- Rinse any submersed aparatus in clean water after use
- Do not eat the tiny trees
IN EJECTION FROM THE LAB, THEN TERMINATION OF ACCESS.